Friday, May 2, 2014

New Reveal at Stuck on You Sketches...Tree!!!

Hi there!
Today, over at Stuck on You Sketches, there is a new challenge...use a tree die-cut...
I LOVE trees, and have always been attracted to the shape...
Here is my layout, using the Silhouette.  I decided to use the negative rather than the positive.
 
I used a picture of some leaves that I took last fall...
 
I love these simple trees.
I used some bling and enamel dots to represent leaves.


Here is a closeup of my title cluster---I used Basic Grey's Persimmon collection, which I find I use a lot.
 
SO head on over to Stuck on You Sketches to see what the rest of the DT did----
We also have a great sponsor this month---
The Paper Bakery is giving the winner this month a fifteen dollar store credit...I have purchased lots of stamps there.  It is worth trying for, believe me!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Excellent use of a negative!!!! I really like how you decorated the trees with gems and brads. Perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool and totally unique!

    ReplyDelete